We’re curious – what are some of the ways you go green?
Here are a few ideas from Noodles employees:
- Use glass or aluminum bottles to hold your favorite beverage.
- Save plastic containers and jars from items like margarine and spaghetti sauce, etc. and use them to store small things like picture hanging nails, paper clips, stamps and more.
- Use candles at dinner – it saves electricity and makes it more romantic.
- Line dry clothes outside in summer. They smell great!
- Shop farmers markets for great local produce.