You say you’re a Summer Lover? Now’s your chance to prove it by sharing your end-of-summer-super-send-off plans. And on Monday, September 24th, 2012, we’ll pick the 10 most unique and creative across the country to reward with our Summer Lover 2012 fun pack.
Here are the rest of our 38 ideas…now it’s your turn!
4. Get up early one morning and watch the sun rise.
5. Check out your local Farmer’s Market for the ultimate in fresh produce.
6. Grab a Crave Card – not as a gift – but to use so you don’t have to cook!
7. Sign up for that 5K you promised yourself you’d do.
8. Teach someone how to ride a bike.
9. Have a picnic with your family and friends. Throw in a few Square Bowls to make it easy on you.
10. Make a Strawberry-Lemon Mojito.
11. Pick up a great summer read like The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
12. Or check out the Twilight series instead…
13. Play Frisbee with your dog (doesn’t work so well with cats).
14. Learn how to play the harmonica.
15. Go for a zip-line ride.
16. Make popcorn the old fashioned way (try it without the lid for extra excitement).
17. Fill up water balloons and have a water balloon fight.
18. Take a road-trip with your most favorite people.
19. See a baseball game (don’t forget the suntan lotion).
20. Fry up some bacon naked.
21. Learn Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” Dance.
22. Rent your dream car for the day (or take a test drive).
23. Make a funny video and post it on YouTube.
24. Send out postcards from your hometown.
25. Try a food you’ve never tried before.
27. Learn how to juggle (don’t start with fire).
28. Paint your nails a funky color.
29. Learn how to play disc golf.
30. Visit that weird touristy place you always wanted to check out.
31. Dust off the bike and go for a ride.
32. Build a birdhouse.
33. Stay cool and learn how to drive a zamboni.
34. Dump a cup of ice water on someone in the shower.
35. Feed a giraffe.
36. Do a cartwheel. Do another.
37. Enjoy a movie at the Drive-in. Don’t have one near you? Make your own screen and rent a projector.
38. Build the biggest sandcastle you can imagine.
By submitting an entry via reply comment below, I understand that I am agreeing to be bound to the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. To review the complete rules, please go to www.noodles.com/summerlovers.
Did you add a comment and don’t see it below? Don’t worry, we’ve got it! Our comment list is so long, we just can’t show them all…