We introduced Square Bowls, our family style to-go option in all of our restaurants a few months ago. We get it- the name isn’t all that self explanatory. Let us tell you. These bowls are a new kind of bowl- so big they need corners. They’re great for feeding the family, or a hungry mob, at the office, or on the go. Any noodle or salad can be served in a Square Bowl, feeds each person for about $5, each Square Bowl feeds 4-6, and they’re totally customizable- leaving everyone happy.
Can’t figure out when you would go Square? How about any of these situations:
- You’re an awful cook
- You want to impress a date
- You need a quick dinner idea
- You want to spend under $5 per person for dinner
- You want leftovers for tomorrow
- You’re really hungry
- You like being able to say the words “square bowls” (who doesn’t?)
- To kill two birds with one stone! Dinner and a reusable Tupperware container. Done and done.
- It’s your friend’s birthday, and you’d like an alternative to cake to stick the candle in.
- Why not?