Need some help? Quick solutions, incase you are stuck.
Q. I need to join your EClub.
A. The sign-up form is right here and you can sign-up today. Add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list, just to be sure you get our emails.
Q. I signed up and didn’t get my birthday treat.
A. Well, Happy Belated Birthday! We treat Noodlegram members on their birthday with a special treat, provided they’ve been enrolled for at least 60 days. Please check the points below to see if any of these may apply to you.
– Have you signed up within the past 60 days? If so, it takes us a little bit of time to get you setup in our birthday system and unfortunately you will not receive a birthday treat until you have been part of our EClub for 60+ days.
– Is your birthday more than a week away? Great! Expect to see your Noodlegram seven days before your birthday. You will have 14 days to redeem your birthday treat!
– Have you checked your spam box? Make sure that our email address is added to your safe senders list; Noodles@email.noodles.com.
– Confirm that we have the right email. Please check the spelling or if you ever signed up under another email address.
– Is your birthdate in your profile? Double check that we have the correct birthday for you. Go to the most recent Noodlegram you have received, at the bottom of the email is a hyperlink to “Update Your Profile”. Click on the hyperlink and you can view the info in your profile and update your birthday information, if it is incorrect or missing.
If we still somehow missed you after confirming all the points above, please click here to let us know and we’ll track things down.
Q. I need to change my email address, name, favorite location…
A. That’s easy, select the “Update Your Profile” link available at the bottom of every Noodlegram. This will lead you directly to your account information.
Q. I received my birthday coupon and I’m having trouble printing it.
A. It’s your birthday so we send that birthday Noodlegram in full color, with your name and the birthday offer displayed using images. Most commonly, if you are having trouble printing the coupon it is due to the images not displaying properly. Make sure you have images “turned on” in your email reader. If you received your email at work, sometimes images may be blocked so you may consider receiving email from Noodles on your home account or via one of the popular free email providers such as Google’s Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft’s Live/Hotmail, AOL, etc.., which very easily display the birthday coupon images and allow easy printing.