We're here to answer your questions.
Here are some common ones we frequently get asked. If you don't see what you're looking for, please use our Guest Feedback Form.
Where can I find a menu?
Click on Menu in the navigation. From there you can sort through all of our dishes in our main menu, such as Noodles & Pasta, Soup, Salads and Sandwiches. Or you can click on Locations, select the restaurant nearest you and choose Online Ordering to view the exact menu and pricing at your favorite location.
Where are you located?
Select Locations from the navigation and enter the information about your area to find a list of restaurants near you. We're opening new restaurants all of the time so check back often!
When are you open?
Hours vary depending on location so select Locations from the navigation and enter the information about your area to find a list of restaurants near you then choose More Info. That will bring you to a page with more information about your favorite restaurant including hours. For holiday hours, contact your local restaurant directly.
Where can I find nutritional information?
Click on Menu in the navigation and then go to Nutrition & Allergens. From there you can view and download our complete nutritional guide. You can also select the individual dish to review nutrition information, dish description, profile and pairing suggestions.
How do I sign up for your EClub ?
Just select EClub from the navigation and fill out the form.
I am looking for more information on EClub.
For all other answers to your EClub questions, click here.
I didn't receive my free birthday treat.
Go to our Noodlegram FAQ page and we will help you out there.
I have allergies and specific questions regarding your food. Where can I find this information?
Go to Menu in the Navigation bar and select Nutrition & Allergen Guide. We indicate what dishes include the Big Eight allergens (milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, soy and wheat) in our restaurant. Please note because we offer so many unique flavors, not every ingredient we use is listed in our menu descriptions. We'll try hard to accommodate your needs, but we can't guarantee no cross contact. We also urge you to inform a manager of your needs every time you dine with us. If you have specific questions, please use our Guest Feedback Form.
I need to avoid gluten. What can I eat?
Go to Menu in the Navigation bar and select Nutrition & Allergen Guide. We make recommendations if you are watching your gluten intake. We'll try hard to accommodate your needs, but please consider that we do have wheat in our restaurant, and we can't guarantee no cross contact. We also urge you to inform a manager of your needs every time you dine with us. You can also filter our menu by selecting Gluten Free to view other menu options that can be made gluten free with a few modifications.
I am vegetarian. What menu items can I eat?
Most of our dishes are vegetarian unless you add a protein, so there are lots of choices for you. For convenience, our vegetarian dishes have a V next to them on our menu and nutrition guide.
I am vegan. What menu items can I eat?
While there is no commonly accepted definition for vegan*, we define it as menu items that don’t contain meat, fish, dairy, eggs or other animal products. If your definition matches ours, try these menu items:
- Japanese Pan Noodles
- Tossed Green Side Salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Penne Rosa without cream and cheese
- Whole Grain Tuscan Fresca without cheese
- Spaghetti with Marinara without cheese
Click here for more information.
*Our dishes may contain sugar and/or wine. For a full list of ingredients, please visit noodles.com/made-different.
I have a new location idea...
We love to hear where you think we should open. Go to our Guest Feedback Form and submit your idea.
I want to open a franchise. How do I get started?
Go to the Franchising section to get started.
How can I purchase a gift card?
Go to the Gift Card section of the Navigation bar and select your card type.
Can I look up my gift card balance online?
Yes, you can check your gift card balance anytime! Simply enter your gift card ID number found on the back of your card at the bottom of our Gift Card page. Running Low? You can refuel at your neighborhood Noodles & Company.
Where do I ask about sponsorship, in-restaurant fundraisers, donations etc.?
We are very active in our local communities and welcome your ideas and requests. Please go to the Giving Back section.
How can I become a member of the Noodles & Company team?
We're always on the lookout for genuine, nice people to join our team. Click on Careers at the top of the page and check out our openings.
Sorry we couldn't help you out. Please submit your question through our Guest Feedback Form.
Can I franchise a single Noodles & Company restaurant?
No. Currently we are looking for Franchise Area Operators able to develop three or more restaurants.
What are the current qualifications for franchising Noodles & Company?
Please go to our Criteria page for more information.
Can you send me financial information such as typical profits, sales, ROI's investment amounts, etc for a Noodles & Company restaurant?
Yes. We have a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) that contains important financial information about our company and restaurants. We furnish a copy of the FDD to qualified candidates as part of our process.
I have a great real estate site for a Noodles & Company restaurant but I don't meet your franchise criteria. Who should I contact?
For individual real estate considerations, please provide feedback here.
I live outside the U.S. And am interested in bringing Noodles & Company to my country. Are there international opportunities?
Because we are in the beginning stages of franchising, we are focusing our efforts in larger domestic markets at this time. We are not exploring growth opportunities outside the U.S. at present.
Foundation Giving Fund
What is the mission of the Noodles & Company Foundation?
The Noodles & Company Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that supports Noodles & Company team members by providing cash grants to assist in handling financial challenges brought on by catastrophic events or emergency hardships.
Who is eligible for financial assistance through the Noodles Foundation?
An actively employed Noodles & Company team member as of the hardship event date, or the parent/spouse/domestic partner/child of the Noodles & Company team member. Visit our Foundation page to learn more.
How does one submit an application for assistance?
An electronic application can be found by visiting noodles.com/foundation. The form must be completed in entirety and supporting documentation must be attached to accompany the application. The Noodles & Company Selection Committee will review all requests within 14 days of submission. Time sensitive requests will be reviewed as soon as possible. Nontaxable funds are distributed by check directly to the creditor whenever possible.
What types of events qualify to receive funds?
Team Members must experience an unavoidable catastrophic event/emergency that is:
- Identifiable: the event or hardship must be described in detail in the application.
- Damaging to property/person: a loss of life, health or property;
- Sudden: the event or hardship must be swift and precipitous, not gradual or progressive
- Unexpected: the event or hardship must be unanticipated, unforeseen, unintended or unplanned, an ordinary, anticipated event caused by deliberate intent will not qualify; and
- Unusual: the event or hardship must be noticeably different from what is generally found or experienced, it cannot normally occur in the ordinary course of day-to-day living.
- If the team member is insured, insurance benefits should either be unavailable or inadequate.
Examples of Qualifying Events:
- Unusual medical/dental expenses caused by a severe illness/ accident (including travel expenses);
- Property casualty loss of home or contents due to a catastrophic event (e.g. fire, crime or flood) that is not covered by insurance;
- Unusual expense for the care and training of a handicapped dependent;
- Insurmountable indebtedness occurring for reasons beyond the individual's control;
- Expenses due to the death of a Noodles team member or a member of a Noodles team member's immediate family (defined as spouse, domestic partner, child; or a relative that the team member provided more than half of their financial support and vice versa;)
- Emergency housing expenses to prevent or immediately following eviction.
- Expenses due to unforeseen loss or damage to mode of transportation that prevents Noodles team member from working (e.g. fire, accident, theft or need for unanticipated repairs).
- Lack the necessities of life, including financial, physical, mental or emotional well-being, as a result of the catastrophic event or emergency hardship described above.
For more information, visit our Foundation page.
Who provides the funding to the Noodles & Company Foundation?
Noodles & Company team members from across the country donate to the Noodles & Company Foundation as do others from the community who share a passion for improving the well-being of our team members.
Who reviews the applications submitted for assistance?
Applications will be approved or rejected by the Noodles & Company Foundation Selection Committee that will consist of at least five Noodles & Company team members, including at least one general manager and one corporate support team member, selected and approved by the Foundation's Board of Directors.