Partner with Noodles & Company on Giving Tuesday!
This holiday season, Noodles & Company will give back in a big way by hosting as many fundraisers as possible in local restaurants across the country for National Day of Giving, also known as Giving Tuesday, on Dec. 3, 2019. We are inviting any community non-profit that wishes to hold a fundraiser on Giving Tuesday to apply. Please fill out the application by clicking below.
Fundraising Night Application
How Noodles & Company Gives Back
Noodles & Company cares about our community and gives back to organizations such as:
- Schools: Pre-K – 12th grade
- University & Colleges
- Youth community groups
- Ending children hunger causes
- Libraries/Parks & Rec community centers
- Community gardens
- Food and sustainable agricultural groups
- First responders
- Fundraising Nights – all applications must be approved and you will receive a notice via email if your organization is accepted for a Noodles Fundraising Night.
- Catering Gift certificates for up to 10 adults or kids
- Up to $100 retail value
- Noodles Auction Kit
- Noodles swag bag worth up to $150 retail value
- Food Donation
- For events of over 1,000 people in attendance showcasing Noodles catering
For Catering, Noodles Auction Kits or Food Donation requests, click here.