Eat With Keith Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. A VALID INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT AND EMAIL ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED.
1. Eligibility: The Eat With Keith Sweepstakes (“Promotion” or “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, employees and non-employee workers of Noodles & Company (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, advertising/promotion/fulfillment agencies, anyone else connected with the development, production and distribution of materials for or the implementation of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and persons in the immediate family of (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or those living in their same household (whether or not related) as any person in any of the preceding categories, are not eligible to enter or win. All federal and state laws apply. By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (and its authorized third parties), which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion.
2. Promotion Period/General Promotion Terms: Promotion starts on or about 12:00:01 a.m. Mountain Time (MT) on February 3, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. MT on February 10, 2023 (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeping device for this Promotion. All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Important: If the entrant is entering this Promotion via a mobile device, message and data Rates, or other mobile device charges may apply. The entrant should consult his/her wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Not all cellular telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this method of entry. Participation may not be possible on all carriers. The entrant should check his/her mobile device’s capabilities for specific web enabled browsing instructions. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to sweepstakes/contest entry services) are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant. Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, incomplete, illegible, stolen, undelivered or misdirected entries.
Limit five (5) entries per person or e-mail address during the Promotion Period. A “day” is defined as 12:00 a.m. MT through 11:59:59 p.m. MT. You may enter the Promotion under one name/Instagram account only. In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same Instagram account, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to enter the Promotion at the actual time of entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an account by Instagram. Multiple entries per person/Instagram account, or any use or suspected use of artifice, bots, robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to sweepstakes entry services/clubs) are prohibited: any Entrant using/benefitting from such methods will be disqualified and their entries voided. Proof of entry submission is not proof of receipt or eligibility for this Promotion.
4. Selection of Winners/Odds of Winning. Sponsor or its representative will select winners in ten (10) sinners in a random drawing on or about February 13, 2023, from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each potential winner may be announced on Sponsor’s Instagram account. Potential winners are subject to verification and compliance with these Complete Official Rules. The verification of recipient and awarding of the prize will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor or its authorized representatives, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Promotion. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until entrant’s eligibility and potential winning entry have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete, despite the fact that he/she may have been announced as a winner.
5. Prizes (10): Each prize consists of a Noodles prize package, consisting of one (1) Noodles crew neck sweatshirt (size to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, based on availability), one (1) Noodles bucket hat (one size fits all), and one (1) $25 Noodles Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value of each prize package: $65. Limit one (1) prize per Entrant. Gift cards are subject to terms and conditions established by the issuer and communicated at time of prize award, and are not redeemable for cash. Prizes must be claimed as set forth in Rule 6 below. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded in this Promotion.
6. Conditions of Participation. Potential winners will be notified by Sponsor or its representative by direct message to the potential winner’s Instagram Account used to enter or other method, as solely determined by Sponsor. Potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s message within forty-eight (48) hours of the time the message was sent. Sponsor will then communicate with potential winner regarding prize fulfillment and to gather other contact information required by Sponsor in order to verify eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Winner (or parent/legal guardian if Winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity (where legal) and Liability Release, to be received within five (5) days of notification. In the event of noncompliance, if a potential winner cannot be reached or if a potential winner does not respond to Sponsor’s direct message(s) or email(s) within the required time limits, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with these Official Rules. Up to three (3) alternates will be contacted, after which the prize will not be awarded. The prizes will be mailed to winner approximately two weeks after verification has been completed. Depiction/description of prize elements in Promotion-related materials are for illustrative purposes only and may not be actual prizes provided. No cash or substitution of any prizes will be offered in whole or in part. No assignment or prize transfer is permitted in whole or in part. If a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the sole right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All unspecified expenses, taxes, fees, and surcharges on prize are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. By participating or accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each entrant grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, the entries, including, without limitation, the Entry (in whole or in part) and that entrant’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the promotion, and biographical information as news or information and for trade, advertising, and promotional purposes without any compensation or review.
7. Release of Liability. Except where prohibited by law, all entrants (or entrant’s parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless and release Sponsor and the other Promotion Entities; Noodles Rewards; Instagram; their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (including advertising and promotion agencies); and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Promotion; participation in any Promotion-related activity; and/or delivery/mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web-site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of submissions in the Promotion. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant’s or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from any Web site. Released Parties are not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Promotion or defraud Sponsors in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to, without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion, in whole or in part.
8. Disputes. THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, each participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a state court located in Boulder County, Colorado, or federal court located in Denver, Colorado, at Sponsor’s selection. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive; incidental; or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Winners’ List. For the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, U.S. postage stamped envelope to: Winner List Request, Eat With Keith Sweepstakes; c/o Noodles & Company, 520 Zang Street, Suite D, Broomfield, CO 80021, for receipt by February 28, 2023.
SPONSOR. Noodles & Company, Broomfield, Colorado 80021