The Noodles & Company Foundation was created to help improve the well-being of our team
members by being there in times of sudden crisis, providing them and their family members educational
opportunities and allowing us to give back to the communities we serve.
It is a Foundation created by our team members for our team members throughout our entire
Team Member Giving Fund
In the untimely event of financial challenges, emergency hardships or catastrophic events this fund will make a gift to
the affected team member and their family.
What types of events are considered?
Crisis situations for the Noodles grants should meeting the following criteria:
- IDENTIFIABLE – The event must be described in detail in the application
- DAMAGING TO PROPERTY/PERSON – A loss of life, health or property must occur
- SUDDEN – The event must be swift and sudden, not gradual or progressive
- UNEXPECTED – An ordinary, anticipated event caused by deliberate intent will not qualify
- UNUSUAL – The event must be extraordinary and nonrecurring, and cannot normally occur in the
ordinary course of day-to-day living
- Unusual medical/dental expenses caused by a severe illness/ accident
- Loss of home or contents due to a catastrophic event (e.g. fire, crime or flood) that is not covered by
- Expenses due to the death of a Noodles team member or a member of a Noodles team member’s immediate family
- Emergency housing expenses to prevent or immediately following eviction
Who does this fund support?
Noodles & Company team members and their immediate family members.
Foundation Grant Process:
- Application completed by, or on behalf of, a Team Member.
- Application reviewed within 48 hours and requests for additional information and supporting documentation are
sent to the Team Member.
- Within 24 hours of receipt of all supporting documentation from the Team Member, the request is submitted to the
Committee to review.
- Within 48 hours of submission to the Committee, the applicant is notified of approval or denial.
- If approved, payment is made directly to the creditor.
APPLY FOR AID | FAQs
Contributing To The Foundation:
There are two ways you can support the Noodles Foundation!
- If you are an active Noodles team member, click here to donate via paycheck contributions.
- If you are not an active Noodles team member, you can click below to make a one-time contribution.
All team members are encouraged to utilize the counseling and crisis
Nourishing Our Neighborhoods
Since our very beginning, being involved in our communities has been one of our most important
ingredients. The Noodles & Company Foundation supports the volunteer activities of our Central Support
Office team members along with the thousands of team members in our restaurants nationwide.
This fund gives Noodles & Company team members an opportunity to make a difference, and help nourish the
neighborhoods we serve – whether it be by filling backpacks with school supplies, hosting food drives for Food
Bank of the Rockies or decorating local children’s homes for the holidays.
The Noodles & Company Foundation does not provide support to:
- Political organizations or candidates
- Capital campaigns
- Programs promoting religious beliefs
- Conferences, seminars or reunions
- Research projects
The Noodles & Company Foundation is organized as a Colorado nonprofit corporation and is a 501(c)(3) public charity.
The Noodles & Company Foundation is governed independently of Noodles & Company, by its board of directors